Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Unsolicited Endorsement

Time for a commercial break. I wanted to make a special label for the back of Mike and Ashley's quilt. I decided to use one of their wedding photos. A few months back I was at a local sewing center and they had some inkjet fabric sheets that looked interesting. I bought a pack thinking maybe someday I would make a photo quilt. I figured this label was a golden opportunity to try out these fabric sheets. AWESOME, that's all I can say. They are called EQ Printables...premium cotton satin inkjet fabric sheets. I worked in Microsoft Publisher. I imported the wedding photo and used the MP font for the wording. OMG, it turned out great. The picture is as clear as it is on the original photo. They are super easy to use and the directions are very clear. Okay you are saying, so where's the photo of the label? I can't show it because it not only contains their pictures, it also lists their full names. I think that might be filed under an "invasion of privacy" act somewhere.

2 comments:

That Christine said...

OK then... you can still take a picture so that those of us who see you can see it when we visit.

Christy said...

Hey Karen -

If you want to send the picture to my email, I can edit out the identifying information and you can post it. Lickety-split!

Christy