Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Bingo


Happy Valentine's Day. Today I held a Valentine's Day Bingo game at my house. I had 13 ladies who came for lunch and FUN! One of my neighbors held one of these a few years ago and it was a blast. Each guest is asked to bring a new, wrapped gift (something they would like themselves) valued between $20 and $25. After we have lunch, we play bingo. When a person gets a bingo, they are allowed to go to the gift table and select a gift. They need to unwrap the gift and show it to everyone else. When all the gifts are opened, we take a short break for dessert. Then the real FUN begins. I set a timer for a specific amount of time. Only I know the amount of time. Then we play "take away" bingo. We play fast, since no one but me knows when the timer will go off. There is always one gift that everyone seems to want. This year it was a pearl bracelet. That bracelet really gained some mileage before the game ended. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and it was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It sounds like you really had a great time. Happy Valentines Day