Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Valentine's Day Goodies

Wow, I just noticed, from looking at this picture, how bad my front door needs to be sanded and restained! This post was supposed to be about the wreath I made. Isn't that how it goes though? You start with one project and pretty soon you are involved in another one before you realize what is happening. Oh well, with the freezing weather we are having, the front door will just have to wait until spring. Sheesh, another thing to add to the "to do" list.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Such talent and just think I can say I knew her when.

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

The wreathe looks great and what would life be without a "to do" list.

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

The wreathe looks great and what would life be without a "to do" list.