Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just Under The Wire




Last month's cards were done just under the wire. They were mailed out on Friday. I love the saying on this card. Click to enlarge, if you can't read it. I don't like to post a picture of the card until I know most of the recipients have gotten theirs, otherwise, where's the surprise? And, who doesn't love mail?

List for June

1. Mike and Ashley's quilt...Fabric is bought, pattern is ready
2. Bib for Matthew...Not this month!
3. Reindeer table runner...Getting further along each week
4. Handmade cards...See above comments

List for July

There is only 1 thing on the list. I need to complete as many blocks as I can for Mike and Ashley's quilt...the clock is ticking!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Loved the card, loved the saying!!!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

The card is really pretty and I hope you get ALL the blocks made this month :)