Saturday, November 27, 2010

That's Hot....

Pink, that is.  My daughter-in-law has a pink/black kitchen.  During the holiday season, she has a small, hot pink Christmas tree in her kitchen.  Last week she asked me if I had some fabric (now there's a laugh).  She wanted some pink fabric to wrap around the bottom of her tree to resemble a tree skirt.  I told her if she would give me a few days I would be glad to make her a real tree skirt.  This is the fabric she picked.  The tree skirt is roughly 20 inches in diameter.  I hope she likes her hot pink tree skirt.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I think it's really cute. Now I need help figuring out how to make a tree skirt for a tree that is one of those in a big pot. It just needs something and I don't know what.

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

Good Job Karen! But then I expect nothing less from you my friend!

Susan Brubaker Knapp said...

Hi, Karen,
You won the Eazy Peazy Eyeglass/Rotary Cutter Case pattern on my blog! If you e-mail me your address, I'll get it in the mail to you next week. Thanks so much for reading my blog. :-)

And I love the tree skirt!

Susan
susan@bluemoonriver.com
http://wwwbluemoonriver.blogspot.com