Friday, September 25, 2009

Three Weeks

It has been three weeks since we got Maddy. She is such a sweet dog. She is a fetching dog, which for us is a big deal. We have never had a dog that would play fetch. We found these small sized tennis balls that she can just barely squeeze in her jaws. The potty training is coming along. She is doing pretty well with the puppy pads, with just an occasional accident. But, I still keep my Little Green Machine handy. We have also been trying to crate train Maddy. We are to the point where the whining is barely audible and after a while she just gives up and settles down. However, she is a bit confused with the English language. She seems to think "good girl" translates to "I deserve a treat"!

4 comments:

That Christine said...

Can't wait to see all of you!

Cindy said...

I think she understands the english language just fine, it means the same to me.

Christy said...

How do you have time to blog with her around? I think I'd be cuddling all the time!!!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

She is adorable