Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Halloween Fabric











I have been cleaning my studio. I recently came across a cache of Halloween fabrics. Why did I buy those again? I certainly have no intentions of making a Halloween quilt. I am sure I had some lovely project in mind though. Since a lot of the fabric was pre-cut yardage, I only had so many options. I decided on table toppers. They don't take a lot of fabric, they are quick to make and I can just about guarantee that I can actually finish them by Halloween! I made two of these spider table toppers tonight. I quilted the middle, but the quilting is lost in the busy fabric. Of course, I HAD to make Matthew a couple of man bibs from the stash!

1 comment:

That Christine said...

Heh Karen. I am so glad you are feeling better again and getting into your sewing room. The toppers and bibs are adorable. Maybe we should have a stash exchange when we meet in Oct for mini retreat.