Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What The Heck Is All This?

I was looking through one of my tower cabinets today for some fusible. I keep any and all fusible, interfacing, Pellon products, etc. on one particular shelf. Everything looked the same. White. When I began to take everything out, I noticed everything was mixed together. So, I made a bunch of different piles on my sewing table and sorted the mixture out. Wonder Under here, interfacing there, then there was buckram and peltex. I also found some stitch & tear and do-sew, which looks almost the same and was very hard to tell apart. There was also a package of Sulky water soluble stabilizer. I don't have a clue what I ever bought that for. Two good things came out of this. One, I got my shelf organized and two, I found the fusible that I was looking for (Steam-A-Seam). This translates to a saved trip to Joanns, saved $$$ and using up excess "stuff".

No comments: