Friday, May 16, 2008

A Little of This and A Little of That




The first picture is the card of the month. April showers bring May flowers, you know. The second picture is a luggage tag. I was testing a tutorial for an online friend. I really need to improve the buttonhole, which isn't really a buttonhole but rather a satin stitched rectangle. Oh well, that's what samples are for, to work out the bugs.

Today I was in the studio working on more purse sized tissue holders. I was a few short for the shower goody bags. After making the four that I needed, I decided to keep going. The others will be donated to my quilt guild. I also made 8 small (10") table toppers. They are nothing fancy, just two pieces of fabric and some thermolam sewn together and turned right side out. They are going to be placed under some plants that are being used for table decorations at tomorrow's shower.

Time for bed. It's 1:15am and I have a looooooong day tomorrow.

No comments: